- Smart Control adapters which greatly reduce the amount of custom configuration previously required for AKS control adapters.
- The Web Part Zone Control Adapter, a special Smart Adapter that modifies the output of SharePoint so that it does not use tables for layout of the Web parts.
- HiSoftware’s Compliant Code Engine (HCCE) to assist organizations in creating code that is compliant to standards-based HTML or XHTML.
- Additional requirements under Canadian Common Look and Feel 2.0 (CLF 2.0) guidelines.
- Examples of remediation to comply with WCAG 2.0 Level AA. French language version of AKS components.
Pricing and Availability
AKS v2.0 is available immediately at no charge under the Microsoft Public License through Codeplex at https://aks.hisoftware.com/. For more information on HiSoftware’s products call +1.603.578.1870, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.hisoftware.com/.